Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
Yet again: strippers invented this shit, okay? The act and art of performing gymnastics on a pole, no; what the vast majority of the Western world thinks of when they think of “pole dancing”, yes; what is pictured directly above, yes.
Stop associating stripping with stigma. Stop encouraging the belief that something can’t be sexual in origin and still impressive, or that things created by sex workers can’t be art.
Pole dancing is associated with stripping because strippers were the ones who created it. Full stop. The end. And none of that should decrease your admiration for it the single slightest bit.
Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
this is real
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Feminists: Abolish gender roles! Girls can like masculine things and boys can like feminine things!
*a group of men unashamedly loves a cartoon made for little girls*
Feminists: DISGUSTING youre invading a space that doesnt belong to you and SOILING IT with your MASCULINITY you fedora wearing neckbeards!
If you still think feminist dislike bronies simply because they’re males, you have a shit-ton of learning to do
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good
you can take one man’s trash to another man’s treasure but you can’t make it drink
Fun fact: the blending of idioms or cliches is called a malaphor.
My personal favorite is “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.”
I looked it up b/c that was a very familiar idiom and how could it be wrong but then
yeah wow that’s spot on perfect
The best costume spotted at Disneyland’s 10k race today. [adamlc6]