This sums up my relationship with most people I know.
But! But but but!
Sam DOES follow, just not right away. Sam lives a long, prosperous, ridiculously happy life in Hobbiton with Rosie, with whom he has many children. He was mayor of Hobbiton SEVEN times until he retired at age 96, oversaw the establishment of the Shire as its own independent land, and was personally given the Star of the Dunedain by King Elessar as a gesture of friendship and love. But when Rosie passed away on Mid-Year’s day, Sam rode out from Bag End on September 22nd for the last time and finally followed Frodo to Valinor as the third and last Ringbearer to do so at the grand old age of 104.
He did exactly as Frodo asked him to. He was whole, and happy, and he enjoyed and did more than he could have ever imagined when he was a humble gardener listening in for tales of the Elves. And when he had lived out his life in peace and absolute happiness he earned his reward and followed Frodo home.
DON’T TOUCH ME OH MY ERU.
Joan Rivers on the Ed Sullivan Show, 1967 (x)
HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE TALK LIKE THIS BACK THEN AND END UP HOSTING A SHOW TEARING APART WHAT PEOPLE LOOK FOR A FRIGGING LIVING????
it really saddens me, seeing this. Cuz all I see from her now is a tasteless, mean spirited person who criticizes and makes fun of people based on their physical qualities.
ppl to run off of tumblr
- homophobes who refuse to be educated
- racists who refuse to be educated
- transphobes who refuse to be educated
ppl not to run off of tumblr
- ppl who make simple mistakes like typos or mistaking ice cream for mashed potatoes once like really
so my school was giving out free shirts
whats the 99th problem
I bet adam isn’t on there
"I can’t even begin to understand women" well generally I start by treating them like individual human beings rather than a collective consciousness and then go from there
- homeless robots that people grafitti when they power down in underpasses
- viruses spreading like colds between robots
- a virus that wipes the personalities of hundreds of robots replacing it them with a virus hive mind
- ruthless homeless robots ripping each other apart for spare parts